Vision Care & Products
Main Street Optometry offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in El Cajon.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Vision Therapy – Vision Therapy is a supervised individual treatment program designed to correct visual-motor and/or visual-perceptual-cognitive deficiencies.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our El Cajon optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Main Street Optometry.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Main Street Optometry.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in El Cajon, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Main Street Optometry, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our El Cajon optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.