Happy Eyes Need Hydration
Do your eyes burn and sting?
Dry eyes can be irritating and uncomfortable, but we’re here to offer relief! Let’s work together to keep your eyes healthy. Contact us today for treatment options.
Causes of Dry Eye Disease
What Are the Symptoms of Dry Eye Disease?
Dry eye disease has a few common symptoms:
- Mucus in or around your eyes
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
- Sensitivity to light
- A stinging, burning sensation in the eyes
- Difficulties wearing contact lenses
Relief for Your Irritated Eyes
Treatment for your symptoms can vary depending on the cause of the disease. Our optometrists will need to conduct a comprehensive eye exam and ask a few lifestyle questions to determine the reason for your tear dysfunction.
Common solutions for this condition include:
- Eyelid cleansers
- Artificial tears
- Tear duct plugging (Also called punctal plugs)
- Prescription eye drops
- Warm compresses
Come See What We’re About
Book Your Appointment
You can find our practice at the corner of E Main Street and Claydelle Avenue. We are across from the courthouse & The Magnolia building. Regular and accessible parking is available right out the front door!
- 303 E Main Street
- El Cajon, California 92020
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed